God says Ask and you will receive. If you are asking and not receiving, check if you are doing your part. Getting your prayers answered is also about you doing your part and doing the things God wants you to do.
1. REPENTING OF ALL YOUR SINS. God knows every sin you’ve committed and you do not need to hide it from Him. He knows and still He loves and accepts you. He wants you to be honest and open about it and repent it and ask for forgiveness about it so that you can be free from it and so that He can do the things he wants to do for you and your life.
2. FORGIVING ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HURT YOU. Don’t go to prayer with un-forgiveness and sin in your heart. Forgiving others doesn’t mean that what they did was right or that they get away with it. It means that you set yourself free from the hurt and resentment caused by them, and that you are free from something that may be blocking your prayers.
3. KEEPING ALL OF THE COMMANDMENTS. God expects us to do our part as well, and He will do His part. We don’t have to do everything perfect to get our prayers answered, but we have to do our best and what we can do and what we are capable of doing, then God will do the rest. His commandments are not hard to keep if you’re determined; He doesn’t give us rules that are impossible to follow. He gives us rules that we are fully capable of keeping, and He gives us these for our own good.
4. SPENDING TIME WITH GOD. By spending daily time with God through prayer, and reading His word and showing devotion to Him. When God tells us to do something it is for our sake not for Him. He is not the one who needs help, We Are. If He wants us to spend time with Him in prayer or doing good deeds and to keep His commandments and rules, we should know that it is for our sake, and for our own good.
5. BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE. You have to be grateful for what you already have, before you should receive anything more. If you’re not happy with what you already got, you will not be happy with what you get. Maybe for a few days, a few weeks, a few months. Then you want something new and are unhappy again. Always Be Grateful for what you have no matter how small or big it is.
6. DO GOOD DEEDS. Love covers multitudes of sins, so if sins are getting in the way of your prayers to be heard, try charity and being a help to others. If you help others, help will come your way. Everything you do to others will eventually come back to you, good or bad. Forgive others, love others, help others, and God will bring these thing back to you.
FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOKPAGE: